Pubblicato il

Phone Spiaggia – Latest News – powered by FeedBurner

According to in report from ABC affiliate WXYZ, in woman from Detroit was traveling nato da her car back May 21st with in Samsung Galaxy S4 and in Samsung Galaxy S8 nato da in cupholder. Suddenly, she saw in spark coming from one of the two handsets, and it caught fire. She pulled over, but her car was soon completely covered nato da flames. ” thought was going to giorno when saw the sparks and the fire,” said the unnamed victim…